1. How soon will my order ship?
Orders are usually processed and shipped within 2 business days, please allow 7-12 days for delivery. Note: We are closed on weekends and holidays.
2. How much will it cost to ship my package?
The Intimacy Book charges a flat rate of $7.95 on all orders up to $74.99. Orders over $75.00 receives free standard ground shipping within the United States. Customers in Canada will be responsible for any taxes or fees that may be imposed by customs. Please note: All shipping fees excludes over weight items.
3. How will my package be shipped?
We ship using standard UPS ground , USPS and FedEx. Which method used is at the discretion of our shipping department. We do offer expedited shipping for additional fees.
4. Do you offer discreet shipping?
"Yes", all packages are discreetly shipped in plain brown boxes or envelopes with no mention of our company name or what is inside. No one will know what is in your package.
5. Do you offer any special discounts or promotions?
"Yes", please click on the specials offer tab for our latest offering and sign up for our monthly newsletter for special insider discounts and information.
6. Do you have a returns policy?
"yes", see return policy below.
7. How can I contact you if I have other question?
You may use the contact us form on this site or call us toll free within the US (888)556-8816.
Return & Exchange Policy:
We return or exchange for STORE CREDIT only, please order carefully.
To ensure the safety and health of our customers we do not accept returns or exchanges on items that can constitute a health risk or any item that comes into contact with ANY bodily fluid (saliva, semen, urine, blood, et al). Once these items leave our warehouse, we consider them to be used and non-resalable.
1. All products are warranted by us for 21 days from the invoice date. If any product is found DEFECTIVE within that 21 day period, please contact us for an exchange. We will exchange ANY defective item for that same item only. If we are out of stock on the defective item, we may, at our discreetion, place the item on backorder or issue store credit.
2. We will be glad to exchange NON-DEFECTIVE items that do not constitute a health risk for 14 days from the invoice date. All NON-DEFECTIVE returns will be issued Store Credit for the amount of the item minus shipping charges and a 25% restocking fee.
3. The customer is responsible for the cost of all shipping charges; for defective items, The Intimacy Book will cover the shipping cost of the replacement item to the customer only.
How to arrange your return or exchange:
Please use the contact us form to obtain approval for your exchange. Returns will NOT be accepted without an RMA (Returned Materials Authorization) number. For faster service, please have the following information on hand when contacting us for an RMA number: customer name, invoice number, serial number and nature of the problem.
All products returned MUST: be 100 percent complete, contain ALL original boxes and packing materials, have original UPC codes on the manufacturer boxes, contain all manuals, blank warranty cards and other accessories and documentation provided by the manufacturer.
We strongly recommend you fully insure your return shipment in case it is lost or damaged and you use a carrier that can provide you with proof of delivery for your protection.
4. Cancellation Policy: Once an order has been submitted your credit/debit card will be charged immediately. Our ordering process is streamlined so your order will immediately be sent to processing and then shipping. Due to the high volume of orders we receive we will be unable to cancel an order after submitted. Please order carefully.
5. All products returned MUST: be 100 percent complete, contain ALL original boxes and packing materials, have original UPC codes on the manufacturer boxes, contain all manuals, blank warranty cards and other accessories and documentation provided by the manufacturer.
6. Customer is responsible for shipping charges on returned items.
7. The Intimacy Book strongly recommends you fully insure your return shipment in case it is lost or damaged and you use a carrier that can provide you with proof of delivery for your protection.
8. DEFECTIVE items can be returned directly to The Intimacy Book within 21 days from the invoice date, at The Intimacy Book discretion for: store credit or exchange only.
9. NON-DEFECTIVE items can be accepted directly by The Intimacy Book within 14 days from the invoice date, at The Intimacy Book discretion for store credit or exchange. All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject to a 25 percent restocking fee and minus origanal shipping charges. All NON-DEFECTIVE returns that received free shipping are subject to a 35 percent restocking fee.
Shipping & Handling:
Our primary shippers are UPS, USPS and FedEx. Unless you choose a faster shipping method, your order will ship via UPS, USPS ground or FedEx. We're sorry, but express shipping methods are not available to P.O. Boxes and APO/FPO Military addresses (orders will be shipped via USPS). If an Express Method is selected to a PO Box Address, Priority Mail will be used.
Estimated delivery time: 5 to 12 business days, depending on delivery zone.
*We offer 2nd Day, Oversized or heavy shipments may require additional shipping. Note: Free shipping coupon cannot be used if choosing 2nd Day UPS. Free shipping is for standard ground delivery. If using a free shipping coupon and you choose 2nd day ups, the 2nd day ups will be dropped from the system and you order will ship standard ground.
Orders placed before 11am EST Mon-Fri usually ship within 24-48 hours when not otherwise stated. There is no order processing or shipping on weekends and holidays. Please note: Our shipping partners do not process shipments on the weekends. Therefore if you place an order on Friday after 11am EST you may experience a delay between your shipping confirmation email and the actual shipment of your order.
Weekend Delivery: Orders shipped UPS Second Day, are delivered Monday through Friday only. UPS ground may deliver on Saturday depending on their policy in your local area.
To Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico: You can now have your merchandise shipped via US Postal Service. Please allow 5 -14 days for delivery depending on shipping method. Available shipping methods are 2nd Day Air or US Postal Service. If you require UPS Second Day, delivery, please contact us for a delivery price quote.
Risk of Loss
All items purchased from The Intimacy Book to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
Canadian residents: Please note we generally ship via UPS, but may use a different carrier at our discretion. For more info, please contact us using the contact us form.
Delivery time will vary for each international location and method of shipment. International orders that are delivered damaged can only be claimed through your local delivery service. In no event will The Intimacy Book be responsible for International delivery charges.
APO/FPO/US Territories: Orders shipped to Military APO/FPO and US territory addresses can only be delivered via standard US Postal Service. Express shipping methods are not available for APO/FPO and US Territories. Packages sent to these addresses may be delayed by standard mail handling procedures for these areas. USPS has informed us it may take up to 8 weeks for delivery to certain addresses.
Note: If the destination requires a customs declaration, a slip identifying the package contents will be included on the customs label.
We respect your privacy and guarantee the information you give us will never be sold, rented or given away. Our site's registration form asks you to give us contact information, including your billing address, shipping address, credit card information, and email address. You may supply as much or as little of this information as you like. We use the information provided to facilitate any subsequent orders. We do not make our list of registered customers available to other companies. Our promise to you is outlined in the following privacy statement:
1. We do not read your private online communications.
2. We do not use any information about where you personally go on the Web, and we do not give it out to others.
3. We do not give out your telephone number, credit card information or screen names, unless you authorize us to do so. And we give you the opportunity to correct your personal contact and billing information at any time.
4. We do not give out your purchase data to others.
5. We take extra steps to protect your safety and privacy.
6. We use secure technology, privacy protection controls and restrictions on employee access in order to safeguard your personal information.
We will keep you informed, clearly and prominently, about what we do with your personal information, and we will advise you if we change our policy.
TheIntimacyBook.com makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the safety of any of our products. All of our products are sold as novelties only. Furthermore, we accept no responsibility for injuries sustained while using our products. The purchaser assumes all risk and liability of use for all our products.